Welcome to 1B Page! – Lets Do this Together 2021-2022
Mega Bands Sales are done at school may be now purchased at the carnival
Friday September 24, 2021
- Enjoy Your Weekend!
- Carnival Week next week please check your email for drop off and pick up
- Friday Spelling and Religion Tests
- $15 check or cash for school supplies and $10 cash for craft fee is due by the end of next week (if not already sent it)
- The SMS Folder is the folder that bring correspondence to you from us and to you to us. It also hold the home work copy book. Please check the folder every night and return .
- This is where you will find your child’s homework. They also write it down in their home work copy book . Please do the homework in the copybook and sign it. Keep the Math Workbook home and do the assigned pages and keep them home .
- Please send in notes for changes in transportation dated and signed . Mrs. Mulranen will call with any confusions .
- The Children will use the spelling choice boards each month for their daily spelling homework. Please Choose one activity (your choice) every day (except Friday) and complete in homework copybook.
- Please sign Homework in copybook
- The children can refill their water bottles in our new water bottle refill fountain
ALL PARENTS MUST BE WEARING A MASK WHEN DROPPING OFF YOUR CHILD
How your child is dismissed please let us know or I will have to call and verify as we can’t take your child’s word.
Math Books will be coming home to use for homework. Keep home
1b Special Schedule
Music : Tuesday
Please email Mrs. Bisirri email@example.com with any question. IF YOU CHANGE THE USUAL WAY YOUR CHILD GOES HOME PLEASE SEND IN A NOTE WITH THE DATE AND YOUR SIGNATURE. Thank You 🙂
Mrs. Denise Mulranen
1B class aide