October 4, 2023
- Spelling – pick any 10 spelling words from lesson #3 and use them in a complete sentence. Write them in your H.W.C.B. Underline the spelling word and number each sentence.
Tests this week 10/2:
- Thursday 10/5 – Vocab. quiz (Families Working Together)
- Friday 10/6 – Spelling test lesson #3 words and Religion test on the Joyful Mysteries
Individual pictures will be taken on Tuesday Oct. 10th for grade 2. Please know that every child will get a picture whether you choose to purchase. The pictures will be used for the school yearbook.
Thanks to all who have sent in items from our classroom wish list on Amazon. We have already put the items to good use.
- Coupon Books need to be paid for or returned in the original package on or by Oct. 25th.
- Please return any and all papers filled out as soon as possible.
- Send in supply money ($20) and or craft money ($25) by the end of September, thanks.
- Fall Family Hoedown Friday Oct. 13th form 6-9pm. Hope to see you all there.
Coach, Ralph Lauren, Michael Kors and Kate Spade will be there —WILL YOU ?!?!
DESIGNER BAG BINGO, Saturday, October 21st at St Margaret’s McKeever Hall in Woodbury Heights, NJ. Doors open at 6:00 PM with Bingo beginning at 7:00 PM. Admission is $35 in advance and $40 at the door. Price includes one set of 10 Bingo Sheets consisting of 4 cards on each sheet. Additional sets can be purchased at the door. Attendees must be age 18 and older. 10 Bingo Games / Door Prizes / Basket Auc- tion and 50~50. Note: You can reserve a table with the purchase of 10 tickets. There will be Light Refresh- ments and Desserts available. Feel free to bring your own pickies and drinks. For more information and to purchase tickets call Joan Bullock 856-468-1418, Gina McCurdy 856-430-1859 or email Neen Raspa at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a confirmation email with instructions. Tickets will only be sold at the door if space is available.
The Women’s Club is looking for donations for the gift baskets (for example, bottles of wine, new small appliances, other large prizes). If you would like to donate something and/or have any questions you can contact Neen Raspa at 609-230-2929
Monday -Gym (students are to wear their gym uniform to school only on Mondays)
Tuesday – No Specials this is a day we will use I pads
Wednesday – Art
Thursday – Spanish and Music
Friday – Library