Welcome Back to 1b 2020-2021 – Lets Do this Together
Friday January 22, 2021 – WE ARE IN NEED OF WET ONESS AND DISINFECTING WIPES
- Enjoy Your Weekend !
- Catholic Schools Week :As you may know, Catholic Schools Week is rapidly approaching. One of the themes that week is Celebrating our Community. There are many in our community that are in great need of love, prayers, and hope. As a Catholic school, we want to be able to share God’s love with those in need. On Monday, January 27th, we will be collecting personal goods by grade level: Pre-K-2 toothbrushes & toothpaste, Grades 3-5 soap & deodorant, Grades 6-8 shampoo & lotion. These items will be donated to Good Shepard Dining Room in Bridgeton, NJ.
- your child can always do First in Math any time to reinforce their Math Skills
- The children and now taking their own religion notes , copy book will come home every night and you can go over the notes and please sign . They are always on google classroom is you need a hard copy .
- Play first in Math- Code and password is in the inside cover of your homework copybook and Remote students it was mailed to you a few weeks ago.
- The Children will use the spelling choice boards each month for their daily spelling homework. Please Choose one activity (your choice) every day (except Friday) and complete in homework copybook.
- Please sign Homework in copybook
- At the moment we DO NOT HAVE A WATER FOUNTAIN . PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR CHILD HAS A WATER BOTTLE.
ALL PARENTS MUST BE WEARING A MASK WHEN DROPPING OFF YOUR CHILD
How your child is dismissed please let us know or I will have to call and verify as we can’t take your child’s word.
Math Books will be coming home to use for homework. Keep home
REMOTE ONLY: Check google classroom for this weeks assignments.
Virtual Students : Check Google Classroom for assignments
- Just Remember we need a note or email if you change the way your child goes home.
1b Special Schedule
Music : Thursday
Please email Mrs. Bisirri firstname.lastname@example.org with any question. IF YOU CHANGE THE USUAL WAY YOUR CHILD GOES HOME PLEASE SEND IN A NOTE WITH THE DATE AND YOUR SIGNATURE. Thank You 🙂
Mrs. Denise Mulranen
1B class aide