Welcome to 4A!
Today’s Homework: November 19, 2019
- Vocabulary: Unit 5 Spelling Test tomorrow!
- Math: Begin studying for Chapter 2 Test, look over the Chapter Review.
- Science: Think of a monument around the world that is at risk of being destroyed due to erosion and weathering. Write a reflection discussing what is causing harm to this piece of history.
- Religion: Complete pages 28 & 29 in book.
Upcoming Events & Parent Information
- **Please donate Cereal (Hot or Cold) to Thanksgiving collection!
- ***Youngest & Only please return your purchase forms for Coupon books or the book if you are not interested as well as Handbook Forms!
- Please return Football Mania!
Upcoming Tests & Quizzes
- Unit 5 Spelling and Definitions (Wednesday, Nov 20th & Friday, Nov 22nd)
- Religion Chapter 1 (Thursday, Nov 21st)
- Science Chapter 6 (Friday, Nov 22nd)
- Math Chapter 2 (Thursday, Nov 21st)
*** Our Class’ Specials Schedule is as follows;
Mondays: Gym at 1:50-2:40 pm
Tuesdays: Music: 9:55 to 10:40 and Spanish at 1:50 to 2:40pm
Wednesdays: Computers at 8:15 to 9:00am and Art at 10:00 to 10:45am
Fridays: Library at 10:00 to 10:45am